How could a small innovative company from New Zealand make a rift in a heavily saturated market? The answer – create a hand crafted brand focused on service with lower prices than any other host on the market.
It began with a complete brand overhaul, where I rebuilt Gecko from the ground up. The name was shortened (from GeckoHost to Gecko), whilst a new identity was launched. The website was overhauled, SEO strategy implemented and every piece of communication was re-worked.
- 3251% increase in sales (2015 vs. 2016) … we’re not kidding.
- 1100% increase in the number of customers registered.
- Still the most affordable webhost in New Zealand.
- New Zealand’s first and only SHOUTcast and Icecast host.
- Create a functional responsive Wordpress website.
- Implement a SEO strategy.
- Craft the brand and identity.
- Build internal and external communications.
- Write and code email newsletters.
- Manage the social media accounts.